I Need Help   

If you are a student, staff member or visitor at King’s and have been affected by sexual violence, bullying or harassment, regardless of whether it has taken place on campus, in residences, union spaces or off- campus, King’s is able to provide support and advice. 

If you are a student in and need urgent help on campus, you can contact emergency services at any campus security desk.

If you are unsure about what to do next, you may find it useful to consider the following steps:  

Are you in immediate danger?  


Do you need to talk someone for help?  


Do you want to take action?