It Stops Here Taskforce
The It Stops Here Taskforce is responsible for the implementation of the It Stops Here university staff and student strategy, overseeing the delivery of the university strategy, ensuring King’s mainstreams and embeds University UK’s recommendations by 2018/19. To guide the implementation process, the Taskforce is additionally responsible for responding to government and sector guidance/recommendations, regular review of policy, procedures and activities across the university.
The Taskforce will review the processing of anonymised incidents, reported cases and outcomes in order to identify any mechanisms for improving the approach to reporting and managing incidents, and responding to organisational cultural trends or issues.
The It Stops Here Taskforce will report to and provide assurance to King’s Senior Executive Team and Senior Management Team that:
• Policies, procedures and reporting tools are being utilised across the University;
• Training is applied widely and appropriately;
• Support services continue to be effective and sufficient;
• Data is collected to assess how many incidents the university is aware of, how they have been responded to or dealt with and
• A ‘climate’ assessment is conducted across to better understand the experiences of staff and students across the university.
This will be achieved through an annual report to SET and SMT.
King’s College London Principal (Sponsor)
Diversity & Inclusion Director (Chair)
College Senior Tutor (Deputy Chair)
Diversity & Inclusion Consultant (Secretariat)
Student Conduct & Appeals
KCLSU Community Engagement Director
KCLSU Vice-president Welfare
KCLSU Women’s Officer
The Right Reverend Dame Sarah Mullally
Member of Council
Member of Council
Estates & Facilities
HR Business Partner